Test results recognition according to SGP 06-2000, 06-2001
Test results recognition and type approval should be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the SGP 06-2001 “The process of the mutual recognition of test results, type approval, verification and metrological certification of measuring instruments”.
The procedure of test results recognition and type approval should be done on measuring instruments manufactured in the CIS countries.
In order to carry out this procedure, you must apply to the State Committee for Standardization and submit the following set of documents:
- A copy of the certificate of measuring instruments type approval; it should be certified by the manufacturer;
- A copy of the type description;
- Operational documentation
- verification procedure methods
- the form of the certificate of measuring instruments verification when it was manufactured and/or the form of the verification mark imprint
In case of type approval recognition certificate’s validity extension, an application and the following set of documents should be submitted:
- type approval original certificate including an application that is a type description for the State register, issued by a national authority
- a copy of the measuring devices test certificate for a procedure of compliance to the approved type.